Digital Sales Coordinator / Sports Media
The Digital Sales Coordinator
is responsible for provide general support and account maintenance for the Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Digital Account Executives as directed by Director Digital Revenue & Planning. This position's primary focus will be campaign stewardship, client reporting, act as a primary liaison with Digital Ad Operations / Tech teams and post campaign handle billing and assist in performance recaps for clients and agencies.
- Maintain campaigns within contract management systems.
- Interface with Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Ad Operations team(s) regarding campaign scheduling, optimizations, and re-allocations.
- Schedule flight changes, makegoods and monitor campaign delivery across Discovery Digital websites, social platforms and TVE / VOD for assigned accounts.
- Gather campaign delivery data weekly and monthly leveraging internal and external reporting tools.
- Complete client facing reporting templates.
- Partner with and shadow Digital Account Specialists/Senior Account Specialists to gather campaign assets from clients, agencies and internal teams.
- Maintain files of campaign screen shots / proofs of campaign launches for all placements.
- Complete monthly billing and reporting requests as assigned.
- Submit post-sale research/benchmark requests for wrap reports.
- Shadow Digital Account Specialists on building Digital campaigns and aiding Account Executives in request for proposal responses with internal departments.
- Participate in special projects and assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study (advertising, communication, marketing, business, etc.
- Previous internship experience in Media, Advertising Agency or Digital / Technology space highly preferred. Digital Media / advertising sales experience a plus but not required.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills and computer literacy (specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
- Written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Detail-oriented; ability to complete large volume of work in a timely manner; ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Discovery, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
How To Apply For This Internship