GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNS
The TEAM Management, LLC, the management company operating the Frisco Fighters, Columbus Wild Dogs, and IFL Business Division, is seeking sports-oriented Graphic Design Interns to help advance the mission of its teams and the Indoor Football League team.
The Graphic Design Interns will be required to create collateral across all media, including social, web/app graphics, in-arena, print, publications, e-mail, and sales and marketing collateral, among other projects. The right applicant should have a general knowledge of sports and should display creativity, an ability to work in an unsupervised capacity, a positive attitude, and dedication to the team. This position will report to the Creative Director and the President/General Manager.
The positions are available immediately and may be conducted remotely, though in-person is preferred. This is an unpaid internship that can provide school credit, though from time-to-time there could be opportunities for compensation. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, PROFICIENCIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design original creative elements for the teams or league
- Design projects that include but are not limited to: Digital graphics, Website elements, Social Media content, App graphics, Digital ads, Sales and marketing collateral, E-mail marketing components, Sponsorship elements, Proposal decks, Promotional items, Arena LED boards/signage, etc.
- Must have own computer/laptop with appropriate software if working virtually
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is necessary. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must
- Must be able to work on multiple design projects at a given time and execute promptly
- Experience in sports highly preferred, but not required
- Must possess an excellent design sense
- Must be willing to work on all projects, whether large or small
- Must be able remain comfortable yet energetic in the creative process
- Must demonstrate a high level of detail-orientation, especially under deadline pressure
- Must display organization and communicative skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to easily switch between projects comfortably and quickly
- Must be flexible in working hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, résumé, and a link to an online portfolio. Applications without portfolio samples will not be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Questions:How did you hear about this job?