Account Coordinator,Digital / Sports Media
WarnerMedia, a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. WarnerMedia content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. WarnerMedia 's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness. The Job
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including TBS, TNT, TruTV, Adult Swim, and Cartoon Network. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance. The Daily
- Responsibilities of this role include: ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
- Client Service: Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's book of business from proposal to payment.
- Provide constant communication to the account pod, ensuring SLAs are met and the weekly task list is managed.
Campaign Stewardship and Analysis:
- The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management.
- They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery.
- They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations.
- Order Generation and Maintenance: Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account pod regarding our in-house order management system and ad servers.
- Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
- Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system. Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment. Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills –
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Qualified candidates must pass a job related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
How To Apply For This Internship