Our Ticket Sales Agents are part of the front lines of our resort operations and our Leads provide a special function; assisting with reports and the ticket/pass office closing procedures. Job duties of this position include:
- Ability to provide sellers with on-going support and training regarding proper closing procedures, including required documentation and backup for closing reports.
- Review daily reports for accuracy and proper documentation backup as well as being responsible for daily deposits and bank drops according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate daily records including over/short report by ticket seller and location plus maintain a daily log with explanations regarding closing problems and over/short discrepancies.
- Provide feedback and documentation to manager/supervisor on accuracy and performance of staff with regard to closing reports and over/short report.
- Maintain adequate window closing supplies, adhere to company policies and procedures, be willing to work in any ticket/season pass office where it may be warranted and possess working knowledge of a POS System.
- Closers will also be responsible for, on occasion, opening and closing sales locations and offices in an efficient manner.
- High school education or equivalent
- Computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent guest service
- RPOS experience - Preferred
- Experience in a guest service field - Preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options foradventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest serviceis the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171158 Nearest Major Market: