Special Events Intern / Sports Equipment
The Peninsula Golf and Country Club is seeking a self-motivated and outgoing Event Specialist Intern to assist with our organization in delivering high end events that build quality relationships with our members and other businesses, generate excitement around our organization and aid with sales growth. The Event Specialist Intern will be responsible for administrative and event planning tasks such as preparing notes, processing event order forms, manage the events calendar, coordinate technical aspects, create flyers or informational pamphlets, engage with staff, members and vendors, work as a liaison between members and directors, assist with all events and catering orders, assists with event set ups/break downs, event coordination, and post event reporting. The Event Specialist should deliver a remarkable brand experience for our members, guests and clients, and enhance and deliver our organizations objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role should be a college student enrolled in a Hospitality program or related field. The candidate should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, excellent multi-tasking skills, great interpersonal skills and creativeness.
• Valid Driver's License
• At least 18 years of age and currently enrolled in a college Hospitality Program (or related field)
• Flexible and available to work 20-25 hours a week
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal skills
• Proven ability to manage and direct groups of people in an event atmosphere
• Works well in a group atmosphere as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Basic administrative duties including proficiency with MS Word, Google Drive and Excel
• Paid Internship
• Part-time hours
• 401K Plan w/ 25% company match
How To Apply For This Internship