**This is an un-paid, for academic credit internship**
Duration: College/University course dates
Boardriders offers internships in various departments and provide college students with supervised practical experience in the workplace. You can intern in departments like Merchandising & Design, Retail Buying, Marketing, Public Relations, Operations and Human Resources to name a few.
To be considered for the Internship Program you MUST
: Be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled at a college or university; or enrolled in an MBA program AND
Receive school credit for your internship AND
Able to provide proof of health insurance
(Please note: Students are eligible to intern during their course dates. Students may not begin before course date or continue past course date unless authorization letter is provided)
What would you be doing?
- Sales Operations Intern will learn:
- SAP Ordering
- Promotional product protocols
- Sample process (Buy log entry, Financial approval process, order uploads, shipments and deliveries, as well as sample cataloging
- Credit and Debit process for wholesale accounts
- Warranty process
- New Account Process
What Skills, Major or Experience are we looking for?
- Business majors preferred
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (with an emphasis on Excel)
- SAP and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required as we will train
-Interns receive a discount at our campus store
-Access to our onsite gym
-Attend company events
-Unlimited networking opportunities
-Casual work environment- "shorts, flip flops and tee shirts are acceptable!"