SSEC is a Sponsorships and Event Consulting company based in Cranbury, NJ. SSEC works with clients on business development and sponsorship sales. The company has a sales focus with a culture founded on innovation, creativity, positive reinforcement and teaching. SSEC represents National Governing Bodies, Sports Events, Sports Leagues, Comic-Con Events, Tradeshow Events among others.Company Website:
www.gosponsorship.com SSEC Philosophy:
SSEC is a young and growing company featuring staff focused on selling and sponsorship strategy. SSEC staff will be exposed to a wide variety of sponsorship and event businesses and will assist our clients in monetizing their business. We don’t expect our staff to know everything, but we expect staff to be willing to learn, receive positive coaching and possess tremendous energy to drive business success. Location:
Offices based in Cranbury, NJ Hours of operation:
8:30 am to 5:30 pm Internship:
Paid Projected Start Date:
September 2019Job Description:
- SSEC Senior Staff will work with Internship Staff to coach and develop their skillsets...we don't expect Internship Staff to know how to execute all of these skills but hope to teach them by the end of their internship.
- Sponsorship Marketing and Sales Intern will be charged with supporting SSEC Sales and Marketing Staff
- Prospect potential sales targets, build sales lists, conduct email outreach focused on setting up meetings to pitch client’s sponsorship programs.
- Support SSEC senior staff in sponsorship sales meetings by building sponsorship sales presentations, sponsorship proposals and setting up introductory meetings with guidance from SSEC staff.
- The successful candidate will be self-sufficient and comfortable working autonomously as needed.
Job Questions: How did you hear about this job?
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Passion for selling and building businesses.
- Organized and detail-oriented skill set will be key in succeeding at this position.
- Passion for prospecting, sales outreach, and marketing ideation
- Possess PowerPoint or similar presentation software skillset.
- Strong written and oral skill sets.
- Previous intern or entry-level experience is a strong plus