Make a difference in someone's life and join Corporate Fitness Works in leading a health revolution that MOVES EVERYBODY! Work Schedule
: Flexible schedule with most sites open weekdays 6:00 am - 8:00 pm Requirements
Rate of Pay
- Junior or senior pursuing a BS/BA degree in health, fitness, or related field
- Preferred course work in exercise testing and prescription, exercise physiology, and anatomy
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross, or the ability to become certified
- 8 weeks minimum, full and part-time opportunities available
: Stipend available, $500-$1,000What Is Corporate Fitness All About?
We build healthy cultures by providing innovative wellness and fitness solutions. Our success is the result of teamwork and values !What Kind Of Person Are We Looking For?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic intern who has a passion to make a difference in the health and well-being for our clients. Your unique and creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous sites located throughout the country!What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
What Skills Are Required?
- Interact with clients and members, customer care
- Daily operations of the facility
- Provide comprehensive fitness assessments and comprehensive health consultation
- Develop safe and effective individualized exercise programming
- Assist in the creation and implementation of member engagement and wellness programs
- Group exercise class instruction
- Develop health newsletter articles
- Professional development and networking
- Positive attitude, willing to have fun in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Innovative thinker
- Growth oriented
- Interest to gain exposure in a wide variety of fitness center operations, including personal training
- Interest in teaching new and innovative group exercise classes
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business!Pre-employment background check required Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled