Athletics Ticket Services Assistant / College Sports
Kansas State University
K-State Athletics, a Big 12 Conference member, is seeking a motivated, hard-working individual for the position of Ticket Services Assistant. This is a temporary, full time, local agency, hourly position that will assist the Assistant Director of Ticket Operations in ensuring consistent daily operations of the KSA Ticket Services for a duration of up to 24 months.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with ticket services and operations for football, men's and women's basketball, baseball, volleyball and soccer.
- Assist with season ticket distribution, invoicing and renewals.
- Assist with Paciolan ticketing system setup.
- Manage daily prints.
- Assist with ticket services training and evaluation of part-time ticket staff.
- Supervise day-to-day customer service and Salesforce/CRM tasks with student employees.
- Represent the ticket office at various sales tabling events.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description includes the expectation of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Experience working in a customer service setting
-Experience in a collegiate athletic ticket office
-Must have a strong work ethic
-Must possess excellent customer service skills.
-Applicant must be willing to work nights and weekends
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Please submit the following documents with your application:
1. Resume that includes the contact information for three professional references
2. Letter of introduction
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Follow the link to find out more. "EEO is the Law" Poster.
Kansas State University actively seeks candidates whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's commitment to The Principles of Community which can be found at https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University may procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee. Kansas State University complies with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Additional Salary Information:
Starting salary of $10.00 hourly with paid overtime.
How To Apply For This Internship