Tough Mudder's mission is "to create unconventional, life-changing experiences," and from day one, we've built a culture to reflect that philosophy. TMHQ is full of quirky overachievers who are smart, passionate, and great at their jobs. And we all started somewhere. From CEO Will Dean to our newest employees, there was a time when each of us had a blank sheet of paper for a resume.
Our ideal intern wants more than a few lines on their resume - they want to help build a company that changes the lives of millions of people for the better. As a TMHQ intern, you'll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you're capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and, most of all, to enjoy the journey of building a world-class events organization.
Sound like something you can get on board with? The Job:
Our Corporate Sales and Servicing team is a new, fast-growing, and important part of Tough Mudder's business. It's evolving quickly, so this role sits on the leading edge of delivering impactful revenue to TMHQ and building relationships with our corporate client base with the greatest long-term value. The purpose of the Corporate Team Wellness Program is to deliver fun, unconventional, life-changing experiences that will translate into better-connected employees inside and outside the office.
Tough Mudder is seeking a dedicated and driven Account Services intern to assist with providing client management to our corporate teams. Please note this is a paid internship
. The Work:
- Assist Corporate Sales Manager and Account Services Coordinator with touch point goals and activity requirements for all assigned corporate team accounts
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to ensure a positive and fun customer journey
- Achieve touch point goals and activity requirements for all assigned accounts
- Manage on-site event day deliverables for corporate teams as needed
- Assist with marketing initiatives and ideation to support and grow the department and corporate team experience
- Maintain accurate, detailed records of all assigned accounts via CRM database
- Commitment to flawless execution and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/ written communication
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects (and associated stakeholders) simultaneously
- Flexible and comfortable with rapid change
- Continuous desire to improve
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or Active platform
- Demonstrated interest in client services and events
- Available at least 2 days of the week
Tough Mudder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.