Athletics Compliance Intern / College Sports
Southern Utah University
Assist in the administration, monitoring, and education of the compliance program in the Southern Utah University Athletics Department.
1. Bachelorís degree required.
2. Ability to work well with the public, administration, and students.
3. Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules.
4. Excellent human relation and organizational skills; desire to be creative and grow with a rapidly changing and developing athletic program.
In accordance with Utah State Code 53B-1-110, appointment to this position is contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
1. Masterís degree preferred.
2. Current or past upper division studies in business or athletics.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and use of computer based applications.
Additional Salary Information:
28 hours per week
How To Apply For This Internship