Athletic Apparel Manufacturing Intern / Sports Equipment
Takedown Sportswear is seeking qualified individuals to join the organization as unpaid interns. Cover Letter
Applicants should expect to work anywhere from 20-30 hours per week, these hours would include working events. These hours will include both office hours and working community appearances and events, which may occur during non-traditional business hours.
All positions all call for general administrative work such as maintaining/organizing files, data entry, phone calls, copying, and filing.
Applicants must possess strong organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills.
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and the internet, along with other programs as listed by specific positions. Interns also must have the ability to work independently and must demonstrate initiative and the ability to prioritize when handling multiple tasks.
A professional attitude will be expected. Interns must also have a form of reliable transportation.
Please see below for descriptions of specific positions.
To be considered for an internship, you must include the following:
The position you are interested in applying for (must be written).
Athletic Apparel Manufacturing Intern:
Takedown Sportswear is seeking qualified candidates looking to pursue a career in Athletic Apparel Manufacturing to work with our sales and production departments on the creation of Professional, College, High School and Club Athletic Team Uniforms and Athletic Apparel.
In addition to general office duties, Athletic Apparel Manufacturing interns will provide hands on support in the following areas:
- Problem-solving on current and prospective processes
- Managing the flow of customer orders from moments after the sale:
- Through the order setup process
- Through the art design process
- Through the production and manufacturing process
- Through the post production process
- Through the logistics process
- Finishing with the customer receiving their order
- Candidates for this internship should possess a strong desire to learn the Athletic Apparel production and manufacturing process through daily hands on involvement
- A strong ability to display a professional demeanor when speaking in person and over the telephone and experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
How To Apply For This Internship