2017 Fall Operations Seasonal Interns / Sports Marketing
Job Title: Fall Game Day Operations/Equipment Internship
Length of Employment: Seasonal Position. This can vary based on your availbility
Fall interns - August 2017 - November 2017
Location: Boyds, MD
Reports to: Pro Team Manager and VP of Soccer Operations
Compensation: unpaid (Credit optional)
The Operations/ Equipment intern is responsible for the assisting in the operations and logistics relating directly to the players, coaches, team staff and youth programs. Intern will help with the Operations Assistant oversee the Pro Team during HOME GAMES. If you can work during the week hours can be completed as well.
This is an unpaid internship but we can fulfill requirements for college credit or community service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· In season: Practice prep, general practice field set up, laundering of game uniforms and practice gear, daily locker room set up and cleaning, and game day preparations.
· Prepare Pro Team player and team equipment
· In season: Assist in running Game Day Operations for the Pro Team, Reserve Program and College Academy as outlined in the NWSL and WPSL Manuals.
· Off-Season: Prepare equipment for 2018 season and assist in arranging accommodations for incoming players.
· Youth Program or other program responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Staff, Head Coach or General Manager.
· Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and entertainment
· Superior Time Management Skills, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Excellent interpersonal skills, Professionalism.
· Must have transportation
How To Apply For This Internship