Internship - Production - Fall 2017 / Sports Media
Ultimate Fighting Championship
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This program offers you, as the intern, the opportunity to become directly involved in the day to day activities in the Production department at Zuffa. We strive to make your internship experience challenging and interesting and make every effort to tailor it to your specific career aspirations.
As an intern with Production you will:
· Work in a primarily post-production environment assisting with organization and distribution of media to staff editors.
· Create and organize template-based graphics.
· Maintain fighter highlight libraries
We are seeking candidates that are:
· Television, Film, Communication or Journalism majors. Junior, Senior or Graduate level preferred.
· Looking to advance production knowledge and skills, especially in post production and live television broadcasting
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
· Team player.
· Willing to learn and grow
Zuffa conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings
This is a paid internship, but does not provide housing, relocation or transportation assistance.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply For This Internship