Summer Intern-Business Intelligence & Optimization / Pro Sports
National Football League
2017 Summer Internship Program- Business Intelligence and Optimization Intern
Experience & Education Requirements
All prospective interns must be currently enrolled undergraduates entering their senior year in the Fall of 2017.
2017 NFL MEDIA SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:NFL Media Summer Internship Program participants have the opportunity to contribute to the organization's success while receiving an unmatched, behind-the-scenes learning experience. Though interns work within specific departments, they are able to explore all aspects of the business of professional football through speaker presentations, technological innovation, mentoring relationships and
An intern on the Business Intelligence & Optimization team will be responsible for supporting the BIO Director and the BIO team with data analysis and data architecture projects.
Basic data analysis tasks will include running weekly regularly reporting from templates already created, competitive research, setting up standard dashboards and supporting some basic adhoc requests.
Data architecture tasks will include understanding the NFL's global data structure, learning how data is captured and ingested into the NFL's databases and facilitating the BIO team in aligning varying data mappings into a singular global mapping. Learning how the NFL's databases power data visualizations to tell a multitude of stories.
* Data driven professional who makes decisions based on empirical evidence and can persuade others to do the same
* Detail oriented
* Highly analytical person
* Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
* Entrepreneurial, smart and passionate
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and time management skills
* Results driven; does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment as well as adapt to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
* Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
* Passionate sports-fan, preferably a football fan
* Passionate about leveraging the power of data
To apply: Click the URL link and plug in this Requisition Number in the search bar and click the arrow: 2368
How To Apply For This Internship