Sports Internship News Feed
Featured Internship for Monday, October 14, 2019
CBS - Spring 2020 Sports HQ Production InternDESCRIPTION:
The CBS Sports HQ production intern will focus on the production of our 24/7 365 digital sports network, CBS Sports HQ. They will learn all aspects of production from cutting highlights to building graphics to working in our live control room. The Production Intern is responsible for assisting producers and senior producers with the program development, creative and editorial direction of CBS Sports HQ. We bring our passion for sports and love of our work, serving up sports content to fans everywhere, and this role will help us succeed in that mission.
The Sports HQ production intern will assist with updating coverage and breaking news in sports. This includes:
- Contributing research to sidebars
- Producing photo galleries, and tracking down relevant video
- This Intern will also gain experience in broadcast and digital sports news gathering, writing, and segment production.
Other responsibilities include:
- Capture and assemble clips using non-linear editing systems - Adobe Premiere and other software.
- Edit content in a digital environment or digital broadcast facility for distribution for various digital media platforms.
- Prepare highlights and one-plays for distribution across multiple digital platforms.
- Screens content for use on all digital platforms, non-linear editing and encoding.
- Contributing the occasional self-written and reported sports news item
- Monitoring trends, competitor sites, and other sources to report to editors several times daily on stories that would be in interest to our audience
- Editing, captioning, and posting video from feeds and other source material
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
- A self-starter who works well with others in a team-centric environment
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and able to follow detailed instructions
- Passionate about sports and digital media
- Hunger to learn more about the digital media space
- Passionate about sports and current events
- Familiarity with social media
- Strong writing skills
Apply For This Internship
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
More Sports Internships
Troon Golf - Special Events Intern
Sports Equipment - The Peninsula Golf and Country Club is seeking a self-motivated and outgoing Event Specialist Intern to assist with our organization in delivering high end events that build quality relationships with our members and other businesses, generate excitement around our organization and aid with sales growth.
EXOS - Corp Wellness and Fitness Internship - Spring
Recreation Sports - Learning Opportunities: Each of our locations may offer a slightly different internship opportunity, however interns will generally gain experience in conducting fitness testing and evaluation, providing safe and effective exercise programs and group exercise, assisting in planning and implementa
Maryland Black Bears - Media Relations/Social Media Intern (Fall)
Pro Sports -
Arizona Diamondbacks - Intern, Ticket Sales & Services
Pro Sports -