FC Dallas, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium - 2019 Spring Internship - Social Media
FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.Position Overview:
FC Dallas is looking for a creative and driven Social Media intern to assist in running the team social media accounts. This person will work alongside the Social Media Manager and have a chance to learn how FC Dallas runs their social media accounts, covers events and games, and much more. Concluding this internship this person will have a working knowledge of social media management in sports and be able to pursue digital positions across many industries. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ACADEMIC CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Post content to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
· Edit social media graphics using Photoshop and video using Premiere
· Copy Writing.
· Analyze social media analytics.
· Basic photography and videography.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.Qualifications:
· Ability to work 2 days a week in the office, events as needed, and game days.
· Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in advertising, PR, marketing, or related field.
· Interested in pursuing a career in digital media.
· Basic understanding of Photoshop. Knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects a plus.
· Strong writing skills.
· Exceptional reliability, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
· An 'ideas' person who is able to work extremely well within a team to come up with creative solutions and identify new opportunities, often in a high-pressure, fast-changing environment.
· Strong attention to small details is a must.
· Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere (including games and events).
· Strong interest and knowledge of soccer is a plus.
· Must have own laptopApply For This Internship