Puma North America Inc. - Intern Retail OperationsJob Description
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.Your Mission
- Coordinate and organize PUMA Europe GmbH Branch Model project
- Check the status quo of all contracts, organize the files and archive them correctly
- Keep a consistent communication with the local Finance teams to spot missing contracts
- Assist the Area Managers in signing new contracts and filing those as well.
- Update and maintain Global Store Master tool
- Update and maintain Outlet Store Promotion Calendar
- Update Store Masterfile
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with our European Retail Stores
- Support the Operations team in the daily business
- Assist in the set-up of meetings and conference calls (e.g. Area Manager Meetings, Store Manager Meetings, etc.)
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Enrolled student in business administration or related fields
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is a must
- Further language skills are preferred
- A solid proficiency of MS Office applications
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently, result-driven approach
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Organizational talent with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Starting date: as soon as possible; duration: 6 months
If you meet the requirements above and we've sparked your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (CV, cover letter and your current certificate of enrolment).
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.Apply For This Internship